We are proud to announce that a new version of AIRT has been made available for download. This version incorporates a large number of new features, enhancements, bug fixes and user experience improvements.
- The ability to upload files and attach them to incidents.
- Implement capabilities support
- Included the ability to receive email and link it to incidents
- Ability to receive network, constituency and contact information via the import queue
- Full overhaul of the user interface. Make sure to update the css!
- When running on an SSL-enabled site, it is now possible to use a client certificate for authentication
- Added a descriptive name to instances
- Removed all OTRS support
The new version of AIRT is available as a on the Downloads
page. Please check out our wiki
upgrade instructions. Specific instructions that describe the upgrade path from the previous public release are also available
Please report any problems or questions that you might encounter to email@example.com
Commercial AIRT support is available via Leune Consultancy, LLC